[It’s the perfect weather for camping] – The weather is so nice.
– Let’s go. Today’s weather is amazing. Where’s the car? Over there. [J-Hope’s car is nearby the house compared
to Jungkook’s car] Our car is right here. Nice parking. We had to park at the end. Jimin, I thought I had parked in the shades
because it was in the night. But now, it’s right on the borders. That was so close. [J-Hope’s car is parked right in the sun light]
What if it melted in the sun? Get in this way. It’s gotten heavier because of the lash guards. Jungkook, look at me.
I have two bags. Compared to this, it’s nothing. [They look like they’re evacuating]
I have two. [They’re all talking about how their own
bags are heavier] They’re different sizes. [This one? Right here?] [All pretty similar in weight]
Isn’t it heavy? I lost. What kind of style are you?
Do you like to look at the navigation yourself? [Sweet Jimin is so considerate]
I look at it from time to time. [J-Hope uses both styles] I do both.
Jimin, I can do it instead. You mean change seats? [Jin and J-Hope were driving mates in the past]
We’ve already been driving partners in the past. Out of this street please. [The navigator is RM for this car] Are we there?
Turn right after 600 meters? [Trustworthy leader]
– Go straight ahead. – It’s hard. Carriages. There are carriages. Are we going to camp right after we go
shopping and eat something? Apparently, there’s a place that we can get
something to eat near the super market. We should eat. The road is easy today.
Just go straight. [But these guys are confused?]
I’m a little confused. [Eyes shaking]
I should get in the lane for left turns. Bus. [They have to change lanes to the left]
No room to squeeze in. [But 3 buses keep coming one after another]
2 buses. 3 buses. Please let me go. – Thank you.
– I think it’s OK to go now. [Jungkook succeeds in changing lanes thanks to
the bus behind them] Such a nice bus. [Touched]
So we could go first. [Jimi navigation is working hard today]
I’ve gotten used to being the navigator. I never know which path I should go when
I have to take the 2nd road in a rotary. Follow the red car. The second path in a rotary means that [Navigator Jimin’s tip on roundabouts] you have to take a turn at
the second street you see. Oh~ Straight, right? The 5th exit on your right. [Jungkook was surprised at hearing “5th exit]
– The 5th exit on the right? – The 5th. – Start by taking a turn.
– Let me see. You have to turn for like 270 degrees. The 5th exit. [What?]
It’s like a left turn. There’s only one road to take right now. It’s different when you’re actually driving. And when we make an exit into the suburbs… You don’t know if you’re just watching. – Yeah.
– You have to actually experience it. [He hasn’t gotten the chance to drive yet] Not even the person who navigates knows
what this feels like. The handle is on the right. [It’s harder to drive in an unfamiliar situation]
It’s hard to drive on the right. It feels familiar like my own neighborhood. [They’ll be much more familiar if they ever
come back] If we come back to Malta, – I think I could look around by myself.
– Yeah. We always say, “whenever we come back”, but we’ve never went to the same place twice. That’s not easy to do. We’ve already seen it all. Don’t take a right here. [They have to take a right now according to
the navigator] Go past this one. Go past this one. – Right.
– Take a right here. [Jungkook apologizes to the navigator]
Sorry, I took the wrong turn. – Why are we here?
– It’s OK, there’s a road here too. [They figured out they took the wrong turn]
What? – We should have turned right there. [Panic]
Why? Right turn… – Take a right at the first turn…
– They said take a right at the second… There’s a road here too. It’s OK. We can go back and take a U-turn. There are cars coming in this way, [The youngest is confused from all the cars]
– and there are cars over there too. – Yeah. This way and… Driving is not easy. It’s our first time to drive here. [Malfunction]
We need to… [Glances]
No, this way. Sorry. – Sorry, we have to go up.
– Go up? This way? Just show me. See? I’m right. [Timid]
No. [Adorable] No. [Jimin is a good navigator]
I’m doing OK. Jimin is doing well. [Memories from the past] All the driving I ever
did was on a bike near the Han River. [Emotional] [We’re now driving] And now we’re
driving on the right in a different country. Time flies. [The members are looking for a parking spot]
There’s no where to park. [There isn’t a parking lot]
There’s no place to park. [Where?]
– Here’s a spot. – Nice. – J-Hope~
– J-Hope~ Here’s another one. [Jungkook is malfunctioning] [The members walk by] – Perfect.
– Good work. Thanks. We’re at the fish market.
Lets go in. Hello. Where are the members? [They’re already inside shopping]
– In the market. – Inside? They must have got here faster than we did. So this is the market. Come in. We’re Open. [Finally everyone is in the market] Fishing. [What’s this?] I really want to fish right now and
fry something up to eat. [J-Hope seems to be really hungry]
Me too. [Out of no where?]
Pollack soup. Is there a sea or a river in the front? [The members are going to fish in the sea]
– Sea? – Then we can eat what we catch. [The members are at a super market to
shop for groceries after buying fishing supplies] Let’s get something to eat first. – I saw a pizza place over there.
– Really? [They decide to eat first]
Let’s go get some pizza. – Want some pizza?
– Yum. – Pizza. [The members go to get pizza]
It’s hot. [Cute]
We can share. – I bet it’s good.
– I think we should sit in groups. Yeah, let’s sit at 2 tables. I’ll eat whatever you’re having. [Whispering]
Hawaiian. You order, then! What? He said, “I’ll have whatever you’re having” [Jungkook speaks his mind]
but he comes and whispers Hawaiian in my ear. It looks the most delicious. [RM agrees with Jungkook]
I like Hawaiian too. Let’s get that. Do you have any recommendations please? – Recommendation?
– Yep. [The members order without RM’s help]
– Famous menu. – BBQ chicken. [RM watches from afar]
They’re doing well. Can I have a name? – Name.
– Name? [Eyes shaking]
– My name? – Yes. – J-Hope.
– Jacob? – J-Hope.
– Hope. [It’s like a parent watching his kids]
– Hop? – Pe. How do you say, “we’re going to eat here”
in English. How do you say we’re going to eat in the
restaurant in English? Here! Here! [A collaboration of English and body language]
We’ll eat here. [Finally the pizza is ordered]
Thank you. Mission accomplished. Let’s eat and go grocery shopping. [J-Hope even packed sausages from the house]
I brought some sausages too. Won’t they go bad in the car? – It’s roasting.
– Go buy some more. [What is he saying]
Going bad and roasting are very different… It’s different from cooking. [The members are coming up with a list of
things to buy while they wait] We need a cooler. Yeah, we need a cooler. Who wants to help me dye my hair
before we go back home? [The members are thrown off]
Help you dye your hair? In any way you want to. [Nice offer]
So I can do whatever I want to do with your hair? [He looks excited]
Like highlights. You’re going to buy hair dye products? [He brought it with him]
He brought some with him. Starting from the top, [Let’s at least hear him out]
in 4 divisions. This part and this part… That would be fun to watch. [The members encourage him]
Good idea. [The big aftermath of the hair dye project]
You have to keep that hair for the special dinner. – Yes.
– Jungkook. [What kind of style is that?]
How about just coloring the top in a circle? [What is that?] – So when he wears a hat they can’t see it?
– Yeah. – Good idea.
– What do you say, Jungkook? [He thinks it’s funny too] [J-Hope’s pizza is finally ready]
It’s ready. – Hope.
– J-Hope. [I am J-Hope]
J-Hope. [Here’s our pizza] – Did you get the sodas?
– No. Go get the sodas. [Jimin and Jungkook go to get the drinks]
– Out of here. – Oh, we’re supposed to get them. [The members get the pizzas ready]
– What pizza is this? – Can we turn this around? [They look delicious]
Did everyone wash their hands? – Yes.
– We did.
[They look delicious]
Did everyone wash their hands? – Yes.
– We did. [They take photos before eating]
You’re not in the photo. – Let’s ask someone to take one for us.
– Let’s ask someone. Can you take a photo for us? Press the button please. I’m going to hold up a slice. The other way. OK. [Everyone has their poses ready] [Then they start feasting]
Thank you. What is this? – I like Hawaiian pizza.
– Oh this is BBQ pizza. [Yummy]
– Do you like Hawaiian pizza? – Yes. – Me too. – Thank you.
– We had Hawaiian pizzas [On Season 2 of Bon Voyage in Hawaii]
in Hawaii. Jungkook, Jimin and me. Oh the three of you? [Chewing]
– It’s so good. – Yummy. It was just made. The crust is crunchy. Wow! [BTS is enjoying their meal]
– It’s so good. – It’s good. – It’s delicious.
– It’s not salty. [Yum yum] – Shouldn’t the staff eat some too?
– Yeah. – Yeah.
– They never get to eat because they’re shooting. Aren’t you going to eat? Did you order? [Sweet and considerate guys]
– They ordered. – They did? [J-Hope asks and answers his own question]
Should I eat one last slice? I’m going to go for BBQ. How many slices did you all have? – I had 4 slices and I’m full.
– Me too. – I had 4 slices too. [They all had half a pizza each]
– I had three. – I’m on my 4th slice. Everyone is eating so well. – How many did you have?
– 4 slices. [Chewing] Watching you eat is making me full. But you’re eating a huge slice folded. [Jin is full because of all the pizza]
That may be why. [It’s nice that you all eat so well] Great meal. [Their lunch is over]
We really do eat a lot. What are you going to have for dessert? [Maybe not yet]
Look, these are all ice cream flavors. I want chocolate. Did everyone pick one? [They picked their own ice cream]
I got them all. Good. [The members finish off with dessert]
Yummy, yum, yum. We got 7 out.
Put one back in. [BTS has 7 members]
Who got 2? [BTS is used to being 7] OK. [Finally, their lunch and dessert is done]
OK. [Now time to go grocery shopping]
I had a great lunch. It was awesome. [J-Hope feels amazing]
I feel so good right now. – Are you?
– Yes. Dance for us. [You’re watching J-Hope dance out
of content and happiness] – Hot already. – Since we don’t have the dance
moves for “Magic Shop”, do you want to make it? Do you want to try and make up
the choreography? [Such a nice guy] [What is up with him?] [Now it’s V’s turn] [The members are sticking to the lyrics]
You’re being so loyal to the lyrics. “This is the magic shop”. This is pretty good.
“It will be all right”. [Such good team work] [They’re not bored even walking to the market] [The collaboration of V and J-Hope?] There’s a car coming behind you.
Be careful. “Falling like the morning glory”. Turn right. [Finally the members in the super market]
– What are we going to buy first? – BBQ sauce. – BBQ sauce?
– Just start with what you see. – OK. Give me orders and I’ll go get them. – Go get a cooler.
– OK. [The youngest member is off in a flash] Who is he supposed to be? SVC? It would be funny if he really brings one. – Hey.
– Where is he going? [RM is worried about him]
That’s the section for organic vegetables. [V’s mission is to go get cola]
– Get cola. – OK. [They think the members are adorable] [He couldn’t find the cooler so he changed
his target to meat] Meat. Let’s go find some meat. [Where is the meat?] [Down here?] [He came to the wrong place]
It wasn’t meat, it was bread. There’s no meat! Can it be that I’m not looking for it right? I don’t think they have meat. [RM came looking for him]
– That can’t be. This market is huge. – I’m serious. Over there. [He wasn’t able to find it on his own but
the meat section appears when he’s with RM] What kind of meat are we getting?
The tender kind or the chewy kind? – Tender meat.
– Yes. We should get some fruit too. [J-Hope is looking for fruit]
Wouldn’t oranges be good to eat? Flat peaches. Flat peaches? [Strong taste]
Let’s get a lot of the flat peaches. Where would we put them though? [The decide to keep them in the cooler]
– In the cooler. – The cooler. – Since there’s 6 of us…
– Do they have them? Let’s get a lot of the flat peaches since
there’s 6 of us. Hoseok, get me another peach. [The youngest members is so excited] [Be careful not to get sick] [Time to admire Jungkook’s looks 360 degrees] Slowly. They’re already seasoned and everything. Should we get the seasoned kind? [The meat section has meat that’s all
marinated] They’re all marinated. [The members think about what they will eat
for dinner] Let’s make some ramen to go with this. – Should we get some skewers?
– Sure. [They decide on skewers for dinner]
How does that sound? Skewers? And wouldn’t it be good to have ramen
with these? Or we can get some skewers and some
plain meat. [We trust you] – How does that sound?
– They’ll take care of it. – How’s that? Jungkook, do you want beer or wine tonight? – Beer. – Beer?
– Beer is perfect for camping trips. – Then should we go look for beer?
– OK. – And we have to use disposable plates.
– Yes. [The list is never ending]
– Do we get plates too? – Yes, of course. What is “dish” in English? – Dish.
– I knew the word but I forgot. Dishes. Here’s the wine but I don’t know where
the beer is. [Slurring to make it sound like English]
Disposable dishes. Do you know how to say dish in English? [The staff mouths it out] I have to tell you again?
It’s called a dish. [Can’t trust him]
Dish? Did you hear that? Hear what? [They didn’t tell him earlier when he asked] [Jimin heard the staff]
– When I asked him… – I only heard the “sh”. Dish. [Since they know the word for it]
[They can go look for it] Where can they be? Let’s go look for dishes. Where’s the beer? Come over here.
No one came to this section. [The others are focused on the meat]
What sauce is this? – BBQ.
– BBQ. 6 and 6. – 6 each?
– Yes. Good. [Enough for the 6 of them]
Isn’t this enough? We got some pork too. [Full of snacks]
Wow, that’s going to be yummy. What about our fruit?
Oh yeah, we got the flat peaches. Skewers are great for camping trips. Should we get some oranges too? [He wants to get some oranges]
– Oranges sound good. – Let’s go. Beer. [They find the beet that Jimin wanted] I had to get this because I couldn’t find
this at the other store. [Difference in opinion] – The bottles…
– We’re going to put them in the cooler anyway. What if the bottles shatter? Then we don’t have any beer. [Already gives up]
OK, fine. Whatever you want, Jimin. Hold on to this. I’m going to only shoot myself. One bottle each?
I’ll drink the rest. [G.C.F’s angle]
A close shot and two far away ones. You have to carry one. [Eyes blinking] Here we are. [V came back quietly]
I got these. Disposable spoons and… [Showing off what he brought]
Good job. – Disposable plates.
– Great, we were just going to get those. And this is… – Wrap.
– Cooking foil, great. [V is complimented on for doing a good job]
– So smart. – And cola. V, put them in here. [They want to combine the groceries]
Let’s put these in one. I’ll put them in. The wrap and plates… [V found everything they were looking for]
What abourt forks?
The wrap and plates… [V found everything they were looking for]
What abourt forks? – I brought them too.
– OK. [I’m so proud of V]
OK V, very good. We don’t need lettuce, right? Should we get some? [Let’s pass]
– We’re having skewers. – Yeah. [Finally they find a cooler]
– Here are the coolers. – Here we go. Isn’t one big one enough? – They said they have one but…
– It’s expensive. [The cooler is more expensive than they
thought it would be] Let’s get a smaller one and fill it with ice. This one is 14 euros. [They decide on a middle sized one]
Let’s get that one then. – Hey.
– Sorry. I brought the beer. There’s 22. – That’s too much.
– That’s a lot. Shouldn’t we take one pack out? Let’s take one out. [They decide to take one pack out]
– Just one. – Just one. Did we get enough beverages? – We didn’t get beverages.
– We only have one cola. Let’s get a Sprite too. [The youngest is acting cute] [Slides on]
That’s good enough. We already have a cola. But this isn’t cold. [Precious]
Be careful of the flat peaches. OK, the end. [Done with grocery shopping] Firewood, first. – Next, beer.
– It goes to the trunk. [Bottles are fragile]
We have to be careful. [Where is it loaded?]
It can break. Putting it in at the last? What is loaded in our car? – Ice.
– Ice in our car? – Take some out.
– Out? Give me some ice. [Too hot in Malta]
I want to put it on the face. [The car is heated up under the sun]
It is horribly hot inside the car. [The ice box is loaded, too] Anything else to carry over there? [Without the box, items are loaded in the trunk]
We’ve put them here, just in case. Some space here. Just put them all in. What is it?
For what? To fix your pants. [An item V bought for Jimin?] [V was listening]
Can we buy a needle and thread? Why? The pants are too big. – Did you get this?
– Yes. Wow, you are amazing. [Putting the care back] [Let’s go to the campsite]
3 p.m.? [Time flies. It’s 3 p.m.] Going fishing.
Then, time for dinner. 31 minutes? [This far?]
It takes that much? Too far. Not easy to go camping. I’ve seen the right turn signal here
for the first time. [Not too many traffic lights in Malta]
Here, we can see some. Too heavy a traffic jam.
Not like any other part of Malta. It’s like we are on Olympic highway
one hour after people finish work and go home. It’s somewhat similar. Olympic highway. I’ve been missing it.
Homesick? One of guys on the staff team
said that he is homesick. – Really?
– Yes. [V said then]
Hey, do want to put on a John Varvatos?
(Pun in Korean) Fragrance.
(Same sound as homesick in Korean) [Brilliant]
– Fragrance bottle? – Homesick. I didn’t know what homesick means. He must have been thankful to you. [V was considerate, anyway!]
He must have thought that you were joking. I’ve learned what it means. Then, I said little. You do, please. J-Hope, an airplane! Let’s go for a M/V of “Airplane pt.2”. We goin’ Korea Korea to Paris. Malta to Paris. Oh, brilliant. – Fool!
– You are bad. We goin’ from Malta to Paris. [Unpaved roads are bumpy] J-Hope! J-Hope! J-Hope, try not to be bumpy. [Getting worse] Too risky. J-Hope~ – In what direction?
– Just go. Almost arriving. There are boats next to you, guys. – Water!
– It looks cool! Awesome. [Beautiful scenery on their way to the camp site]
The water…the sea is beautiful. I am the first one who’s noticed that thing. Can we take pictures? – Yeah.
– Good. – Pull over here. [V with a camera]
– I have a camera. – Do you have a pocket photo? You camera?
It’s better. A minute for photos! Let’s go. Wow! [Carrying stuff] [Hopping off for photos] Amazing! Look over there. [Wow, the scenery!]
Look, Jimin. [Jimin has been enjoying it alone]
– On the right! – Jimin. [Excited] – Going fishing there?
– I can’t dive. [Jin was exhausted after diving yesterday]
– Fishing? – No diving. We’ve arrived before them? [I got ya!]
They are already here. Just arrived. [Getting together]
– This is cool. – Look! Incredible. – Awesome.
– Photos! Let’s sit down so that it can be seen. – A little bit.
– A bit. It feels like we are on a field trip. [Group photo in a beautiful scenery] [Arriving at the camp site]
– I will put the key here. – Watch out. After horse-riding, the car’s got so… [Organizing stuff] [Carrying the items to the fridge]
The white fridge in the left building? Only we will use that fridge? Let’s go fishing. Some space. Here, meat… Oh, here is for cooking? Cool.
Well-equipped. [Organizing one by one] Freezing three bottles of water. [The youngest has come] Good. [The youngest was a good organizer] [Going fishing as everyone wanted]
– Go. – Okay. Let’s do this. [V went to the hospital due to an earache]
V is not here. Jungkook is our rock?
He can do everything regarding fishing? Well, let’s learn. [Excited] Left. [Applying sunblock cream]
Oh, the navigator is on. [RM is talking to the navigator]
– You are… – Hey. You are working hard. So touching! J-Hope is following us. Cute. Wow, people on the boat.
Incredible. There is a swimming zone there. [Lovely place]
I will go straight into the water. – Ready?
– Immediately. The sea is beautiful. Let’s fish. We have baits? [Cute]
Yes. The baits are in that car. Isn’t it too hot in the car?]
The baits must be dead. It doesn’t matter. – But, it’s better if they are alive.
– Yes. [V is eager to prevent sun burns]
Alive and moving in the water. Jungkook’s looks like a new car. – He washed it.
– Cool. [Jungkook’s team has arrived] – Ready?
– Are you ready? – Are you ready, bro? [Excited even in the car]
– Ready? – Let’s go. Oh, let’s go brothers. Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go for fishing and swimming.
– Let’s go. Walking barefoot from here? [No, your feet are precious]
– Too hurts? – Yes. Open the door. [V is locked in the car]
– I will. – The weather is nice. The weather is nice. Guys. Carry your items and more! Parasols and chairs. Earthworms are dead! – No.
– The worms. You have to carry sports towels. Bro. I will use yours after you use it. – Wait?
– He doesn’t like that idea.
– Here. How about you? Nope, I won’t bring mine with me. – Hey.
– Nope, I won’t. – Let’s come back and wash, then.
– Okay. [RM’s conclusion]
I will use a parasol to dry off. [Jimin’s plan]
Having fun, getting wet, going up,
and pitching a tent. – Washing, having some food and going to bed.
– Yes. I am a good planner.
The best plan ever. The car looks really clean. He washed the car. [Jungkook did a great job of washing the car
with a towel]
It’s worth comparing before vs. after. [Look at what he has done to the car]
[Before] [After] [Excited at the thought of having fun] Let’s go to the beach. Let’s go. – Watch your steps.
– J-Hope. You look like a professional fisherman. Yes, amazing. Your fashion style seems to tell you are
catching big fish. A pro with 20-year experiences. There’s flatfish here? – First, the parasols.
– Scary! – Where do we pitch them?
– I don’t like stones. [Jimin helps J-Hope]
Please carry this. – The parasols, first!
– Yes. Get some water in it. – Okay.
– Open it, and… – Jungkook is good at this. Filling in with water. Jungkook is good at filling. Any experience? He bought a sandbag. He was filling in a barrel three times larger than
this with water. Five times? What is it? [Everyone answers!]
– Chairs. – Chairs. [The youngest is in charge of chairs]
– Unfold them. – The chairs, first. [RM is in charge of water] Why? Fish are everywhere inside. – Oh, look.
– How can we get water in it? Just do it. [Jimin cannot find the hole]
To where? This. [RM found it!]
You have to open it. At least one fish? Can we have grilled fish? [Nice rhyme]
Okay, JK! Okay. – Just hold it.
– Okay. Okay. Nice weather. [RM enticed by the beach]
It is so clear and clean. This much? Crabs are walking sideways. [RM loves crab!]
Lots of crabs. [The first parasol pitched by BTS]
Cool. Our first-ever parasol. You know what?
The sunlight is still invasive. [Why?] It doesn’t cover my face. [Pheww, here is the spot]
Done. Good. [Jungkook is focusing on the fishing pole]
I want to go inside the water. [J-Hope wants to swim!]
Jimin, shall we? Fishing, first. You fish here. You are positioned to fish. Then, I will go for snorkeling,
and fix the bait in the water. [What!?] Good idea. [J-Hope for playing in the water]
Let’s go. [Immediately into the water] Too deep, Jimin! [Working hard] Floating? [Jungkook is preparing for fishing] [His eye are fixated on the basket] [Question 1]
When we’ve caught fish, then do we put them
here? [Question 2]
Just one weight, isn’t it fine? [Question 3]
Do I throw the pole as it is? [Question 5]
Where’s an expert? [The expert has come to answer his question]
Tell me how to do this. [One-on-one lesson]
– Here is a circle.
– Make it a straight line. [Jungkook knows the basics]
I know it. Making it tight. [Jungkook roughly knows how to do it]
– Holding it. – With the right hand. – Yes. Making it loose. – Can we throw it out?
– Yes. Can I? How to do it? I opened it. [It is getting longer!]
What is this?
I opened it. [It is getting longer!]
What is this? Oh! [Sweet]
Watch out. [Jungkook has begun]
I can’t open it. [RM is making a fuss with the pole] [He thinks he himself is funny] The lid there is open. [Concentrating] [I can feel something] [Sad]
– Caught on the seabed?
– Yes. [Splash!] It looks fun. [Help me]
Sir, can I just connect it? [Let’s use a scoop net] Big fish [Struggling]
Am I heading forward? Can we ever start fishing? – I am done.
– Let’s do it. Please. [Ready!]
It’s done. Let’s fix the bait on it. – Fix it here and throw the pole toward the water.
– Got it. [I will show you the sea] [Cute fish in the shallow water] [Wriggling] [Making it ready] [I am V! I can go wherever I want with these
devices] [Cold!] [He is struggling despite his strong determination] [Scanning]
[What is he doing?] [He does…very hard…]
Hey, you are too focused. Isn’t it too long? [Go, needle!]
– Here we go. – Too long.
– Tough. – How can I do this? – Raise the pole higher.
– More? The pole is too long. What is it, the thread is hung here. What? [You did it…] [We have no idea…]
Why is it here? The needle? What did I throw out? [He just threw an unidentified item…] [Got it]
Why is my needle here? – We messed up.
– You too? – Yes. [Mystery]
I messed up. I don’t know why the needle
is here. – Curious.
– I don’t know why. [Through the tube]
[Message delivered] [One, two, one, two] [A shark?] [Not noticed yet] [Let’s go under the sea] [Come here, tube]
[Oh, no] [The shark is coming] [The angel to save him] [Pushing him into the tube] [Coast guard] Give me the baits. If I fail again, it is heart-breaking. I hope it is not entangled with seaweed. [Calm down] What? Oh, why that way! [Relax]
[I can do it] [Oh…] Teacher! [Learning fishing]
Let’s do it again. I can do it. I want to fish! [A while ago]
Fish! Please shoot it. [Okay, but..] I’ve got an idea! [Genius’ plan] [1. A scoop net, baits,
and a teacher]
Throw it here. [2. Lying down] – Got it?
– I am trying. [Tough fishing…] Let’s do it. [If it succeeds, it will become a history!] Come, come to me. [Giving up]
[I will go swimming] I’ve lost this twice. [Oh, no…]
This is not my fault. Wow, the waves! Awesome! [BTS, come on!]
[The waves are coming to see them] [Ups and downs] [Fun] [He is eager to fish]
If it fails again, I will quit. No, Jungkook, it is not easy! [He has a perfect posture] [Serious] [He dreamed of becoming a fisherman in Malta,
but…] No, it’s not working. [Fishing ends with a sigh] [Still desperate] No, you are the last one for me! [Begging]
You are the last… [Oh, no!]
The last chance for me! [Jungkook gave up]
[It is the end…] I failed. Got it! [What a surprise!]
– I made it! – What? [I am coming]
– You made it? – What fish? – Got it?
– I did it! – What fish?
– So cute. [He caught something, anyway…]
This is the largest. Look at the eyes. [No cameras there due to drone shooting]
– So adorable. – You want me to take photos? – I will take pictures of you and the fish.
– Where is the camera? [A new history was written,
but no one was there to record]
– You set it free? – Yes. – You set it free?
– Yes. – Anyway, it works. [Proud]
Jin caught one. – We should’ve had more scoop nets!
– Right? Yes, we should’ve done it. He is trying with his hands! Doing with harpoons is fun. Yes, harpoons.
Not the poles. There was no harpoon. – There was.
– Really? Like an arrow. – Really?
– Tell me how to fish. I want to give
it a try. It was 40 euro.
No, 60. I would have bought that one for you. J-Hope didn’t want it. Can we buy a harpoon?
He said no. The price was too high. You said so? Let me try.
How can I do this? [He is still fishing with his hands] [Camera director said]
Wow, he did it. [I made it] [Cute!] [Excited]
I want to show it to them. Hey! I did it! [You did?]
– With your hands? – Yes. Aren’t they tadpoles? – No way! They are not tadpoles.
– Will they have hind legs? Let them go. [Releasing them right after catching]
Let them go. Jungkook, how can I do that?
May I try it? [It’s hard to do with the fishing rod]
– You can’t do this. – Why? It’s not the area where
you can use sinkers. Okay. – I’ve done what I was supposed to do.
– It needs to be deeper than this. [I will catch crabs]
I will go to catch blue crabs. [Inviting the camera director] [Found the crabs’ habitat] Oh! It’s too deep. [This is the place where
only RM, director and crabs exist…] So fast! [Lonely battle by himself]
They jumped into the water. [Great efforts]
[Can he catch any today?] [Tap!] [Satisfied]
I caught one! [Throwing it away]
Oh, it stings! I was bitten. [Camera director is excited too]
Wow, it bit you. The head, like this. [Hello]
I caught this crab. It bit my finger. I will show it to guys. [So proud]
It hurts. Guys, I finished doing
what I planned to do! [Amazing news of catching a blue crab]
It bit me. Are you bleeding? [Wow]
– This is the biggest crab! – Right? [Meanwhile]
I got one! It’s coming up. I got one! I got one! [Finally!]
I got one! I got one! – Did you?
– I did! [So proud]
A bigger one! Why has it become so easy to catch? [What’s this?]
Please take it out of the bait. [Hello…] [Sudden departure] [Bye] [Is it dead?] They will be back to life 10 seconds later. [Oh] It survived again. [They had fun for awhile] [They had fun for awhile]
Go, swim there! [They had fun for awhile] – Let’s go.
– Let’s go. – Now we should go.
– Let’s go. [After having a great time
in the sea] [The sky is turning pink] [RM and J-Hope are going to the mart]
Do we need to buy groceries again? Are we eating too much? We need to go there
to buy mosquito coil and insecticide. – Make a right here?
– Yes. The crab bit me
and it still hurts. Crab? – It bit me before.
– Look at the sun. [Sunset glow greets them]
– That’s amazing. – So beautiful. It’s awesome. The sun is amazing here. [A big pile of things]
Good. Where are the tents? Do we have to pitch them up? [Team for the camp setup]
– This… – Is this a tent? That’s something to spread inside. This is a tent, bro. – You know, you ready?
– We need to drive some pins. [Clumsy]
– Let’s make a fire. – Do we have tools here? It’s not hard to set up a tent. – Let’s make a fire.
– We have tools here. How can we set a fire? [They know nothing about it]
We don’t know what to do first. We need to set up the frame, first.
You know? [Let’s see] [White thing is the paper
black things are letters] What letters are they? [Oh? This?] [Good for exercise] Is there anyone who
knows how to set a fire? [The name that he remember]
My teacher. Teacher! Teacher! [Jin / in the 3rd year of filming Bon Voyage]
[He knows the staff members well]
The subtitle will be added, “Teacher”. [Confident]
I know how to do it. [Calling him]
Hello. [Production team staff is explaining]
You have charcoals for barbecue. The charcoals catch fire easily.
Use matches or a lighter. [It’s hard to understand]
– We have two buckets. – Yes. What should we do?
Just take them away? Your fishing teacher is there. [Fishing teacher=camping expert]
He is actually a camping expert. Camping expert.
My teacher. I see. Thanks. [Fishing and camping expert (=drone director)]
My teacher. Where do you want to pitch them? [Will it be okay due to the sunlight?]
Isn’t it too hot when we get up? [Convincing logic]
– We may get up because it’s too hot.
– Okay. Deep insight. You need to hammer it deeply. Do we have only one hammer? [Only one?] Do we make a fire
using a fire steel? Thank you. [Thanks to help of teacher]
[Fire steel] Will the charcoal fire last long? You need to fill the basket like
two thirds, to make it last long. [Lonely]
You can’t use only one. Fill it up to this height. I should add some more
when they’re back. Right? [Hammering]
Don’t do this. I think… If this tent… – Oh, it’s getting in.
– Really? We need to hammer this pin
deeply into the ground. [Curious]
Have you ever pitched a tent here? [Okay] [Understood]
He has done it here. Let’s follow. It will go inside if you keep hammering…
Did you use that hammer? [You need to hammer pins in other areas
but it’s okay not to do this here] You don’t need to do that. [Calling the team in the mart]
Hope. – Hope.
– Hey, it’s me. – Buy some sweet potatoes.
– Sweet potatoes? – Sweet potatoes?
– Yes. Anything you need? Sweet potatoes
and flat peaches. [Too slow response] [Due to bad connection]
They hung up. – Sweet potatoes?
– Yes. [The end?]
– Anything you need? – Yes. [Hung up] – Just arrived.
– We buy groceries more frequently
than I expected. [Items to buy]
Fruits, liquor, mosquito incense and pesticide. What did he say? – Sweet potatoes.
– Sweet potatoes? [They’ve enjoyed a lot of sunset today]
Beautiful sunset. Really… Sunset. [They called for help to the teacher again] [Teacher tells how to pitch a tent]
Put it inside here. – Jimin!
– Put it inside here. [After getting a useful tip]
Jimin, go to the opposite side. – After getting it inside first?
– Yes! – So, we don’t need to hammer pins?
– Nope. I will do that. [So confident] – Jimin. – Yes.
– Receive this on the opposite side. [Liquor]
We need alcoholic beverages. [Asking for help]
Excuse me. Is there any insecticide
or mosquito coil? Mosquito? [Got the insecticide]
We need one. This is J-Hope, Namjoon.
Don’t be surprised. [Great skills for grocery shopping]
– RM, better than me. – Okay. Let’s buy fruits. He wants us to buy flat peaches.
There’s none. Flat peaches.
Here. These. – They’re not flat.
– It says “Flat peaches,” bro. [Sold out]
I guess it’s sold out. – Let’s buy these.
– Let’s do that. I guess this is it. Let’s buy a plastic bag
to clean up the place. What a nice idea! [Carefully chose] Let’s buy a big sized one,
not a small one. We won’t need water, right?
Okay. [Finished shopping]
I bought shampoo. Cups. Let’s go. [Coffee machine stopped them]
Will you have a cup of coffee? – Will you?
– Yes. Will you? Since I’m the financial manager… Stick it into the tent… – One per each?
– Wen need to lift it up. [Theoretically, it’s easy]
[Can they pitch a tent?] Lift it up… Lift it up and push it… [Like this] Push it inside! Fix it! Done. [High-five after checking it out] – What should we do?
– Sorry? What should we do now? [They start pitching up a tent]
Taehyung, come here. Let’s do this. I guess there’s a way to do this. [Not working well]
Can we use one more? If we cover this up,
I guess it won’t stand up. I’m sorry to call the teacher
again and again. Right?
That’s why I can’t call for help. Let’s do this by ourselves. Then, let’s call the master,
instead of the teacher. Master. [Silly laugh] [Master is coming]
I called the master and the same teacher came. What should we do? – Perfect shopping.
– Look at the sunset glow! – Why?
– So lovely. – The sunlight is amazing.
– Let’s walk backward to show this beautiful landscape. Wow, the weather is so nice. [They’re in love with the sunset glow]
The sky is so beautiful. [He dropped something]
Thank you. You’re so sweet. Thank you. – Cool.
– Bye, Malta. We will leave Malta soon. The sunlight is amazing. Sunset in Malta is amazing. [You too]
Best. – Let’s go.
– Let’s go. You explained that we need
to put it inside to insert. [Following his directions]
Let’s lift it up. I did it. Oh… Oh! [They finally pitched tents!] Okay. – We pitched tents.
– Great job. – Seokijn made a fire here, too.
– The tent is so cute. – Great job.
– I did it, too. Did you do that, too?
Taehyung did it together. [The youngest complimented]
Great job. The color looks so nice. – Is it okay?
– The color is so nice. – Great job.
– We talked about this. “Great job”. – Great job.
– Great job. [Good sense!]
I bought a bottle of champagne. Champagne and six bottles of beer. [Flat dumpling?]
– There’s no flat dumpling. – Flat dumpling? I mean, there’s no flat peach.
I bought normal peaches instead. The tents are nicely pitched. Ta-da. – Ta-da.
– That’s nice. – Ta-da.
– It looks cool. Ta-da. We bought the food that you wanted.
Sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes,
potatoes. Where did you put the tinfoil? Here it is. – Did I bought it?
– That’s the one you bought. We need to check it’s aluminum foil or not. [A few minutes ago]
We can put sweet potatoes now. – After buying the foil?
– I thought you bought it. [Looking far away]
I bought plastic wrap for food. – Really? Not the aluminum foil?
– Plastic wrap. [V mistakenly bought it]
We can’t use plastic wrap for this.
It needs to be tinfoil. I thought they were the same. [Oh, my] Teacher, we have someone
who says plastic wrap is tinfoil. [That’s what happened…] – Tinfoil?
– Tinfoil. Right, it is the tinfoil. – Is it the tinfoil?
– Yes, it is. But some foil products have this, too. Wow. [It’s Saran Wrap]
It’s the plastic wrap for food. Can we eat sweet potatoes tonight? He bought this. – This is…
– Plastic wrap. [Rapper complimented him in the mart]
– Tinfoil, great. – He has a good sense. [It was the plastic wrap]
Oh, my. Plastic wrap. [Disappointed]
I see. [Kidding]
Let’s go and buy tinfoil. [Looking at V who is disappointed]
Let’s go and buy tinfoil. [Older brothers feel sorry]
– Let’s go with me. – I’ll go alone quickly. [J-Hope and V will go to the mart again]
– Again? – I’ll go with him. We will go to the mart again. [Lighting mosquito coil] [So proud of setup]
– We set the table, too. – Okay, nice. – Also, we lit the mosquito repellent incense.
– Okay, good. Taehyung. [Dear my friend]
I’m lighting the mosquito coil in front of your tent. [Touching]
Thank you. I’ll go to the mart again. Why? – There’s no tinfoil.
– You didn’t buy it? [Yes]
I bought plastic wrap. – You bought Saran Wrap?
– Yes. People can make a mistake. We have 30 minutes.
Can we go there? [It’s hard to arrive before the mart closes]
[The production team gave their tinfoil] [The sun is down]
[We’re hungry] – Look at the barbecue.
– Amazing. Steak! [That’s the best]
– Amazing. – Thank you. Please grill the meat
over another one. [Flame is too high]
It will burn the surface only. Right? I think so, too. Taehyung, where did you put
the items we bought? Like plates. Down there. – I will bring them.
– Plates and forks. – I will bring them all.
– Everything. – Oh?
– What’s wrong? [Oh…. The meat is gone]
– Did you drop? – I will do that. – Did you drop?
– Yes. – Oh, my god. Sorry. [I will bring everything] Where are the disposable cups? [Oh yeah] [Smoke is going to the directors]
– Oh, my. Smoke. – Let’s send it to the directors. – Please wear masks.
– I will go this way. Come here. [The familiar sound] [Another piece of meat is gone] Who dropped it? [Ha…] Jin. You’re not different from me. [The master doesn’t blame a tool]
– These tongs… – It happened to me, too. What are you doing? [Sad]
We have four out of six. When he dropped just one,
I thought we could have a piece per each… [Close to fall out of the grill] [Surprised] [Sorry]
– Over-reacting. – Wow, it was close. – He stopped it with his hands.
– Get away from it. – Will you taste some?
– Now? [Let’s wait]
It’s not fully cooked. Wait. – What’s that?
– What’s that sound? Let’s start barbecue, too. – Okay. – Now.
– Let’s do that. Is this camera flash on? [A lot of things to grill]
We have marinated beef. Also, ramen and
a piece of pork belly meat. [It’s sad to see dropped meat]
But it’s heartbreaking. – We have sweet potatoes and potatoes.
– It’s sad to see. It’s okay. I thought we didn’t
have much to eat and worried. [The youngest one who comforts others]
Jin, it’s okay. You did a great job.
That happens to anyone. Jungkook, will you do that to me? – Jungkook, I dropped a piece of meat.
– Why does he want to hear it from Jungkook? – Say it’s okay to me.
– Jimin, you did a great job. There’s a reason. What if someone drops
a piece of beef again? It’s okay. I can cut him slacks
for the second mistake. But the third one is not a mistake. Oh, fire. I hope we have more lighting. [To see how much the beef is cooked]
– Lighting? – Why? – Why? It’s hard to tell whether
it’s cooked or not. Let’s use LG G7 ThinQ! [Lighting on]
– It’s being cooked. – It’s going well.
– Not much burnt. [I like it]
– It tastes good when surfaces are burnt.
– It’s like preliminary cooking. It looks so delicious. Shall we cook ramen now? – Where?
– Inside. [Let’s do that later]
Ramen will cook so quickly. It will cook so quickly. – Do we have rice?
– Nope, no steamed rice. – There’s no rice.
– We don’t have. That sounds so sad.
“There’s no rice”. It’s in Korea.
18 hours away. We talked about rice
for so many days. [Missing the taste of rice]
– Have we had steamed rice? – Nope. – Yes, risotto.
– Oh, right. Food expert. We had it on the boat. [Compliments] – It smells so amazing.
– I love that smell. – After eating barbecue, let’s eat ramen.
– While it’s cooking, put pork belly meat on the grill. – Where is it?
-We have a piece. [Compliment]
We have a piece. Who will go and cook ramen? – Jungkook.
– You should do it. – Jungkook.
– Why are you trying to escape? I liked the ramen yesterday. [Compliments encouraged Jimin]
Did you like it? May I go and cook? – Jimin is good at cooking ramen.
– Did you like it? – Jimin. [Precise]
You thought I would go and cook. Taehyung, Namjoon and
I will clean the site up. [Jimin is in charge of ramen]
Okay, I will go and cook ramen after eating. [And V?]
I will go with you. [Surprised]
Will you cook ramen? I am good at cooking ramen. [I was called Kim Ramen at school]
When I was in school, I cooked ramen so many times
during the self-study time after school. – Bbogeuli? (A way of cooking)
– Yes. That’s Bbogeuli.
Not the standard way. [Is it?] Jimin, we have salt in the fridge.
Please get us some. Why do we stop saying in honorific
during the “Yaja time” game? [Saying whatever]
– “Yaja” means “Hey you dude”. – Really? [Why are they amazed?]
– That sounds plausible.
– I don’t think so. He’s kidding. [You got me] He’s handsome. I hope I got some screen time. [It’s funny even to himself] That screen time
is not good to use! Why? He’s trying to get more screen time? Don’t stir up the sand dust. – In front of sacred food.
– What are you doing? I should go back to Korea. There’s nothing I can help with… [Let’s go to Korea]
He’s saying that wearing rash guard suit. Call me if it’s done. Call me if it’s cooked. [Teasing]
You can swim to go back to Korea.
You’re wearing rash guard suit. There are a lot of mosquitoes. [Mosquitoes]
I’m fine. Look at him. [What’s in his heart]
I guess Taehyung needed that. He needed teasing. [He’s missing Suga]
He needs a Yoonki-like character. [Suga’s Gambas al ajillo]
He needs to cook gambas for us. – Yoonki’s gambas was delicious.
– Right. He always asks us to buy
a lot of garlic and onions. [Thinking about Suga]
He needs to cook oil pasta. I guess garlic was his nemesis
in his previous life. He did nothing special
when he cooks pasta. [Impersonating Suga] [Cute]
He uses a lot of tricks. [Jimin is back with salt] Why is he doing there? What are you doing?
Surprised. I thought you were a ghost. – Me?
– Yes. I am looking at the night sky. I can see the Big Dipper and
Cassiopeia. – Really? – Yes.
– A lot of stars in the sky? [Talking about stars on the first night]
Not here but it was awesome on the boat. It was pitch-black
around the boat. I can see nothing now, too. We saw the red moon
at the first night. The moon was red. [Jimin wanted to share it]
That’s why I asked you to join on the boat. The night landscape is amazing.
You will shed tears. Why can’t we see stars in the sky? Because of the light. – We should turn all the lights off.
– There’s one. [Expecting to see stars tonight]
If we turn the lights off, you can see stars well. [Ready to eat]
Will you have dinner here? – That’s the table, brother.
– Okay. – Jin. – Taehyung, you look lonely.
– I’m hungry. – Taehyung, come here.
– There’s nothing I can do. Sorry. [Pissed]
No! [Actually, he’s acting]
I see. Enjoy your alone time. I need to take
more pictures of you. [Professional actor] [Professional photographer] [Taking one and leaving away] [Acting again] Taehyung, come here. [It’s time to come]
– Taehyung, come here.
– If you want to have beef. If you don’t come now,
there will be nothing left. [Nothing left?] [Embarrassed] [Everyone gathered up]
It’s okay to stop now, I guess. Let’s eat now. – Let’s eat.
– Let’s eat. No need for ramen? – After eating this.
– Let’s cook after eating this first. [How does the dinner taste
in the camping site? Shooting stars! Gift for our friendship. It’s like a huge movie set. Do you know BTS? Jungkook, spin around! Let’s look at the scene right now. Amazing. This is not the place.