Can I have a piece of toast? Get the fuck outta here, Jack. Thanks a lot. No. I can’t take this. Am I asleep now, or awake or what? I realise I don’t look so hot, David, … ..but I thought you’d be glad to see me. David! You’re hurting my feelings. Hurting your feelings? Has it occurred to you
that it might be unsettling… ..to see you rise from the grave
to visit me? Sorry to be upsetting you,
David, but I had to come. Aren’t you supposed to be
buried someplace in New York? Yeah. Your parents came to my funeral. I was surprised at how many came. Why should you be surprised?
You were a well-liked person. – Yeah. I was, wasn’t I?
– Well, I liked you. Debbie Klein cried a lot. Am I asleep now or what? So you know what she does? She’s so grief-stricken she runs to find
solace in Mark Levine’s bed. Mark Levine? An asshole.
Life mocks me even in death. I’m going completely crazy. David! What? I’m really sorry to be upsetting you,
but I have to warn you. – Warn me?
– We were attacked by a werewolf. – I’m not listening to this.
– On the moors. We were attacked by a lycanthrope.
A werewolf. I was murdered.
An unnatural death. And now I walk the earth in limbo
until the werewolf’s curse is lifted. – Shut up.
– The wolf’s bloodline must be severed. The last remaining werewolf
must be destroyed. It’s you, David. What? Please believe me. You’ll kill people. – Nurse!
– Listen to me! Nurse! The supernatural, the power
of darkness… it’s all true. The undead surround me. Have you ever talked to a corpse? It’s boring. I’m lonely. Take your life, David. Kill yourself, … ..before you kill others. Please don’t cry. Beware the moon, David.